Sunday, November 20, 2011

Brady's Bump- 22 weeks



Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: 16lbs, I lost a pound this last week
Maternity clothes: All the time from now until Brady gets here.
Sleep: Ok.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, and breathing through my nose…my sinuses are killing me.
Movement: He kicks all the time (especially at night!)
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: Butterfingers & hot chocolate
What I'm looking forward to: Shopping & decorating
Exciting stuff: Thanksgiving is almost here!

Week 21 was a rough week. Unfortunately, I was plagued with a mild case of the stomach virus (beginning Sunday night). I’m so thankful I didn’t get as sick as a lot of people have gotten with this year’s stomach virus, but I felt yucky pretty much all week. I’d say I really only had it one maybe two days, but my whole digestive system has been out of wack ever since. Around Thursday, I started to get a runny nose again….so that just adds to the feeling puny. But, this week is a short work week (I work Monday and half-a-day Tuesday) so I’m really looking forward to a little break. I don’t know how much rest I’m going to get, between family get-togethers and Christmas shopping, but hopefully I can find some time for a little R&R during the five days off.

Speaking of Christmas shopping…I finally got started this weekend. I love shopping…it brings me so much joy and happiness. I hope during the Thanksgiving break I’ll be able to get a lot more done. Also, I can’t wait to put up my Christmas tree & decorate the house. I bought Brady’s stocking yesterday, so hopefully, I can find some time within the next few weeks to get started on it. I’d like to have it finished before Christmas. I know he won’t be here this year, but I KNOW I’m going to be way too busy next year so I’m going to go ahead to get it done!

Here's me sporting my "Does this shirt make me look fat" shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment