Sunday, November 27, 2011

Brady's Bump- 23 weeks


Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: I gained 5 pounds this week (my appointment was on Monday, so I’m scared to see what I’ve gained since Thanksgiving!)
Maternity clothes: All the time from now until Brady gets here.
Sleep: Ok. I’ve been getting some bad calve cramps lately.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.
Movement: He kicks all the time (especially at night!)
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: Butterfingers & hot chocolate
What I'm looking forward to: Being done with college so all I have to do is think about Brady!
Exciting stuff: I’ve got most of my Christmas shopping done!!!
What a great week it’s been! I love Thanksgiving. Monday, I got to visit with my wonderful friends, Paula & Dave. I never get to see them, so I had to go by and visit them while they were in Maud. I’m hoping we can get out to Dallas before too long. My grandmother from Houston came in on Wednesday. She stayed with us until Saturday. It was so much fun visiting and shopping with her. Wednesday night we had all the family over for Thanksgiving (Mexican food). It was a blast! I love getting everyone together and spending time together. Thursday, Mama Watson and I got to Texarkana around 10am to do a little Black Friday Christmas shopping. We’re not die-hard shoppers like my mom & sisters. They hit the sales at 10pm and didn’t get home until 4am..then were back at it again Friday around 10am. I don’t know how they managed to do that! I got my Christmas tree up and have the house all decorated. I’ve also got half of my present wrapped…so I’ve been pretty busy. I have a big project due Tuesday that I’ve been working on today…but I’m not too motivated. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m SO ready for graduation to get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment