Sunday, November 6, 2011

Brady's Bump- 20 weeks


Due Date: March 24, 2012
Weight gain: 13lbs, gained 2 more pounds this week
Maternity clothes: I could still wear some of my regular clothes…but I don’t want to stretch them out to the point I can’t wear them after I have Brady….so I’m mostly wearing maternity clothes now.
Sleep: pretty good, still snoring & using the restroom a lot this past week
What I miss: sleeping on my belly
Movement: He kicks all the time.
Sex: BOY!!!! Brady James Seals
Food cravings: Butterfingers!!!
What I'm looking forward to: Shopping & decorating

At my weekly appointment, Thursday, I got to have another sonogram. Brady is STILL a boy!!!! Nothing fell off since the last time we saw him. Haha He was great. Everything looked good. He’s a big boy. At 20 weeks fetus’ are suppose to be ~10.5 oz and at 19w5d he was measuring 13 oz….so my doctor said she’d keep an eye on his growth…especially when I get closer to the end. However, she’s very glad to see that he’s bigger and growing like he should be. He was breech; I sure hope he doesn’t try to stay that way very long. He opened his mouth so that was neat to see. It’s just crazy how much he’s grown since the first time I saw him at 5 weeks. All we saw at 5 weeks was a sack…you couldn’t even see him yet, he was so small at that point. Now he’s almost 1lb!!! My next sonogram won’t be until around 28 weeks just to check on him and make sure he’s still looking good. It’s so nice to be HALFWAY through this pregnancy. I have really enjoyed these past few weeks, especially feeling him move. I hate to wish this exciting time in my life away, but I’m just so ready to meet him & hold him in my arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment