Friday, November 11, 2011

Stressful Weekend Ahead

Tomorrow is the day I've been dreading since I signed up to start Grad School. I have to take my comprehensive exam in the morning at 9am. It's a four hour test with five essay questions all of which will cover all the classes I've taken these past few semesters. I've been studying for the past two-and-a-half weeks! I feel like I haven't had much of a life lately. I've neglected everything just to study for this test. I dread having to take it in the morning but I'm SO glad it's finally going to be over. I've pretty much done all I can do, so now it's time to just suck it up and do it. Then, I have to immediately get to work on a research paper that's due Sunday (yes, this Sunday) because I've put it off to study for this test! The good thing is that I have started it and if I just focus...it shouldn't take me too long to finish it. I don't think I've ever wished a weekend away before in my life, but I'll be so happy when this one is over.
So, it's time to start praying!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment