Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

I've had a wonderful Turkey Day. My grandmother from Houston came to town to celebrate Thanksgiving. Last night we had all of our family (Steven's side & my side) over for dinner. We had around 25-30 people, Mexican food, games, and a ton of fun. I love having everyone over! Today, we had 2 or 3 stops to make. I ate a lot, but hopefully not too much.

My heart is full of joy & happiness this year. I love this time of the year because it makes me stop and realize just how blessed I am. I serve and love an awesome God, who loves me so much that he sent his only son to die for me so I can live in Heaven one day. My God has blessed me with the most wonderful life...that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. I'm so thankful for my sweet and wonderful husband. Steven is so good to me. I don't know what I'd do without him. We're so excited and blessed to have Brady on the way. He'll be here before we know it!!! I'm so thankful this pregnancy has gone so well. I'm so thankful for a wonderful doctor. Dr. Bingham is my hero and I love her so much. I'm so blessed to have a wonderful and loving family who is always here for me when I need them. I'm blessed to live in a country where I have so many freedoms. I'm blessed to have wonderful friends. I'm thankful for my job. I'm thankful for the opportunity to further my education. I AM THANKFUL! There are so many more blessings in my life, I can't name them all...but I'm know I am a very blessed girl and I'm thankful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment