Saturday, July 26, 2014

Brady's New Role

I've been so worried about how Brady is going to react to being a big brother for a while now. For all his life, the whole world has revolved around him. At home, he's had all our attention. This whole year of 2014 has been a huge adjustment for him. I was on bed rest at home in January, not able to do anything with him, and I was put in the hospital on Jan 31st and have lived in Dallas ever since. Me being away has been tough on Brady (and me). Brady is such a special little boy and I love him with all my heart. He will always be my baby boy no matter how old he is or how many siblings he has. I hope Brady will handle the transition from only child to big brother well. When he's in Dallas visiting, he does well with the babies. I hope in a few years they can all play and be the best of friends. I'm so blessed to be the mother of six wonderful little blessings.
Watching over his little sisters


I love this pic...I love seeing my little boys together. I hope they always have a special bond.


No comments:

Post a Comment