Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bringing Mia Home

Two months ago, I don't think anyone would have thought Mia would be the third baby to be released from the hospital, but she was. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mia is a very tough little girl. She is so bright-eyed. She's very alert and has the sweetest smile. She loves to be talked to and does her best to interact with you. She has a soft cry and is an easy going baby. She still has her strider (that's the technical term for the squeaky noise she makes). She does a good job of holding her head up and can move it from side to side when she's laying on her stomach. I can't thank God enough for how far He's brought Mia. There were times when I worried that she might not make it, but she did, and she's wonderful.
The day we brought Mia home from Baylor.

Mia (L) and Tessa (R) ~ Looks like Mia's saying, 'no photos please'.

She's got the biggest & sweetest smile.

So this is what it would like if I had triplets.... I wonder if 2 more babies will fit???

Papa Berney getting some baby loving'. (I love Brant's face in this pic; makes me laugh.)
 Welcome home Mia!!!! We love you so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment