Friday, August 15, 2014

Brady - 2 1/2 Years Old

Brady has changed so much over the past few months. Here's what he's been up to...
*His vocabulary has increased and we're now able to really communicate with him.
*He's very playful and loves to have everyone's attention.
*He has good manners (he'll say yes mam, thank you, and please).
*His favorite color is blue. If you ask him what color something is, he's answer is always blue.
*He loves watching Thomas the Train. He would watch it all day long if I'd let him.
*He loves taking bubble baths.
*I love it when he says, "I love you mama".
*He loves to be outside. He likes riding his tricycle and swinging on the swing set.
*He sleeps in our bed (and I'm not happy about it...) he likes to sleep sideways so its very uncomfortable.
*He loves to take naps and is very whinny if he doesn't get a nap.
*He also loves to watch Curious George.
*He loves to be read to, which makes my teacher/mama heart very happy.
*He isn't potty trained yet (I hope that changes very soon) but he has been practicing. My niece, Makenna, can get him to go to the restroom so I'm trying to con her into potty training him for me. I'm not looking forward to the actual potty training process but I'm SO ready for him to be potty trained. It will be nice to only have 5 kids in diapers instead of 6.
*He's rough. He likes to climb on you and wrestle with you.
*He's got the cutest laugh.
*He's loud. He doesn't understand the concept of 'inside voice'.
*He loves to eat bacon, strawberry waffles, oatmeal, and yogurt. He loves drinking orange juice, Sprite, and tea.
*He's a good helper. He can get his waffles out and bring them to me to heat up. He also gets his oatmeal out and brings it to me to cook. He will also throw stuff away for me.
*He loves his brother and sisters. He will hug them and pat on them.
*He will say, several times a day, "I want to go home, mama." I think he's talking about he wants things to be like the used to be or maybe he doesn't fully understand what 'home' really means. I worry that he's very confused about our home situation now. I keep telling him 'we are home' but he just doesn't get it.
*He still loves Frosty the Snowman. He doesn't watch it as much as he used to, thank the Lord.
*He still has his beautiful blue eyes and blond hair.
*He's wearing size 2t clothes.
*He loves to brush his teeth.

Brady has done remarkably well with all the changes that have gone on around him this past month. He's such a sweet and loving little boy and I'm so thankful I'm finally home with him now. I'm looking forward to lots of fun times with him.
He loves his Ninna

Sleeply little boy

Look at that serious face.

He loves Gavin, but they both enjoy aggravating each other.

On his way to see mama in Dallas.

He loves popsicles & cereal.

He crawled into the babies' pack-n-play.

This face makes me laugh.

Making Mia laugh.

Bath time with Pops.
Brady is what you'd call 'all boy' and I love it! He keeps things interesting around here and I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm so blessed to be his mama and so thankful God blessed me with him. He's a great big brother and I can't wait to watch him play with the babies more as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment