Friday, August 29, 2014

Splash Pad Flop

Yesterday, I decided I needed to take Brady out and do something fun, just the two of us. I decided the Splash Pad would be lots of fun and probably wouldn't be too crowded now that school is back in session. Boy was I wrong. We got to the Splash Pad and Brady wanted nothing to do with it. I couldn't even get him to look up. He held onto me and buried his head in my shoulder. I did get to catch up with one of my cousins who was there with her two kids. After I finished chit-chatting we left and headed to Chick-fil-A. Brady loved his chicken and was such a big boy while we ate lunch. Then he played for a while on the playground. He did get stuck in the tunnel on the play set and I had to climb up and get him. It was rather funny and I hope no one had to witness me climbing in the children's play area. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be the last time one of my kids climb up something and needs me to come to their rescue. I enjoyed our little adventure today and look forward to our next outing. I'm so blessed to have friends that are willing to come watch the babies so Brady and I can get out every-once-in-a-while.





This is where he got stuck and mama had to come to his rescue.
He was a very tired little boy at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment