Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014

So the quints' first Halloween is officially over. I have to say, this was by far my most favorite Halloween ever! We had so much fun. Our whole family dressed up like the 101 Dalmatians. Our babes were little Dalmatian puppies, and let me tell you, they were adorable. Steven and Brady were dog catchers. And I was the evil Cruella De Vil! I have been excited about this Halloween for a while. My stepmom found the puppy costumes back in the summer, and I had a friend paint Steven and Brady's shirts, which were awesome! I used stuff out of my closet and my friend's closet to dress up like Cruella. We went to 5 houses to Trick or Treat and that was all we could handle. After we got back home, all my family came over for a hot dogs and s'mores by an open fire. We had an awesome weekend.

I can't wait to start thinking up some ideas for next year's Halloween. It's going to be hard to top this year!
I got these Halloween bags from Pottery Barn. I was like a little kid at Christmas when they finally came in....they are so cute and the perfect size for just enough candy collecting.

The cutest Dalmatians I've ever seen!!!



Sweet Mia

Happy Tessa

Brant with his tongue hanging out.

Miss Gracie

Happy Rayleigh

All my loves for our first Halloween together as a family of 8!!!

It's so hard to get Brady to sit still...

My mischievous dog snatcher!

I sure do love these two guys, even if they are evil dog snatchers!!!

Trick-or-Treating at Grandmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment