Monday, November 17, 2014

Prematurity Day 2014

So, today has been set aside to bring awareness to premature babies. I've seen several posts on Facebook of premature babies and I almost brust out crying every time I look at that tiny little baby. It brings back all the emotions of watching our five fight for their lives for those first few months. I saw this quote about premies: 'Some people get to meet their hero(s), I gave birth to mine'. How perfect is that?!?! My premies are fighters and are such strong little babies. Watching them fight for their lives was so tough and heartbreaking, but thankfully, God brought them through that tough time, He brought us all through that tough time. And I'm so thankful for the extraordinary NICU team at Baylor University Medical Center. They will always have a special place in my heart.
Here are the "sweetest" premies I've ever seen! I sure do love my 29 weekers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment