Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! Here's a few funny pictures to put a smile on your face.

And if you notice that some of the pictures look old, then you're right, I was deleting a lot of pictures off my phone to make room for new pictures and I came across some cute/funny ones that I that would be fun to share on here with you! Hope they bring a smile to your face like they do mine. :)
Rayleigh & Mama making silly faces.

Throwback...Gracie 


Throwback...Tessa

Throwback...Brant
This is one of my most favorite pictures of my little guy.
Oh how I miss him being this little. Just look at that sweet little face. He seriously melts my heart!!!!

Throwback...Tessa
This is one of my most favorite pictures of Tessa. Look at how beautiful she is! 

Throwback...Tessa
This girl has always had the biggest smile.

Throwback...Brant

Throwback..Brant
He was trying to escape through our table. It was around this time we decided it was time to put fences up around the house to keep the quints contained.


Throwback..Tessa
The cutest pig ever!

Throwback..Tessa & Gracie
Playing with Daddy.

Throwback...Rayleigh
Drinking from her baby doll bottle.

Throwback...Brady
When he got his let stuck behind the refrigerator..

Today Brant found a squirt gun at therapy and thought it was fun to wet his hair.


Well, that's all folks! Have a great rest of the week!
Be Blessed!
Michelle
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or Instagram at six_sweet_seals or Snapchat at SixSweetSeals.

No comments:

Post a Comment