Updates on Mia and Rayleigh:
The GI Doctor was tempted to take Rayleigh's tube out yesterday too but decided to wait a few more months. So if she continues to eat well and grow she will probably get hers out in July!!!!
Now Mia is a whole other story, she never does things the easy way. Monday, I'm taking her to have another swallow study and after we get those results we'll come up with a new game plan to help her use her tube less. No matter what we find out Monday, we are going to thicken her liquids. Hopefully she'll start taking steps in the right direction.
|Our 2 Superstars!|
|Lunch with our girls before heading back home.|
Please continue to keep our family, especially the quints, in your prayers as we continue to work towards getting them where they need to be health-wise and developmentally. It's been a struggle at times and feels so good to be where we are at today.
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or on Instagram at six_sweet_seals.