Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Today's post comes to you from the very hard floor of the girls' bedroom.  These little stinkers haven't taken a nap all week and 90% of it is Mia's fault. She has figured out how to climb out of her crib and it has completely rocked our world. The good thing is since they haven't been napping, they are sleeping well during the night without any shangnigans keeping us up all night. You'll have to check out the pictures I got while resting on the floor. (And if you're wondering why I'm on the floor, it's to keep the girls (Mia) in bed. I don't want any of them to get hurt while climbing out of their crib.)

Funny story, last night I cooked supper and completely burnt the chicken. I hate cooking chicken, I'm always scared it's going to be undercooked and make us sick, but not last night, that chicken was very well done. Steven started laughing while eating it, saying it reminded him of Christmas vacation when the sister-in-law burnt the turkey. We both got a good laugh out of it.

Speaking of Steven, check out how he dressed Brady for church last Sunday. He brought Brady in the bathroom and said, "I'm not sure, do you think these shorts go with the shirt". All I could say was, seriously??? No worries, mama got her baby some matching shorts.
I can't even believe Steven thought these shorts went with this shirt!



The wild man!

G, B, R


G, R



My life lately....


We need caffeine to survive life with quints.

There is a conspiracy among Mia and Rayleigh to make me totally lose my mind.
Bad thing is...its working!
No naps in 3 days!!!!

It's raining cats and dogs around here....Gracie had to put a bucket on her head.


The little monkey climbed out of her crib this morning so she got to snuggle with me before the others woke up.

Mia is not suppose to be in Rayleigh's bed.




Pops wearing his shirt we got him for his birthday, it says
Pops
The Man
The Myth
The Legend

It's perfect for him...
So I've been staying in the girls' room during nap time to keep Mia from crawling over her crib....  
This is my afternoon view lately....




Fun in the ball pit at therapy.


G & T

B & T

G

M & G



G

M & G

M

No comments:

Post a Comment