Sunday, September 14, 2014

F is for Fall

When I think of fall, I think of football, the fair, funnel cakes, and fun. It's not technically fall yet, but at the Seals house, we are ready. I got all my fall decorations out and decorated the house over Labor Day weekend. I enjoy my fall decorations, I really like all the gold, orange, and red colors. I love football, especially our Maud Cardinals. And the fair is in town this week! I've been dreaming and craving a funnel cake since last year when I was pregnant with the quints and that's probably the first place we'll visit when we go. And the weather is starting to get a little cooler, I am excited!

Here's a little look around our house..... Happy Fall Y'all!!!
Our dinning room table



The table in our entry hall.



Our mantle


We sure have a lot to be thankful for this year!

Fall means Halloween, so here's a few Halloween decorations.


One of my students gave me this last year, it's made out of a coffee can. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment