Thursday, September 11, 2014

Remembering 9/11... (13 years)

Do you remember where you were 13 years ago? I sure do. I was in my dorm room at the University of North Texas getting ready for class. I was watching the Today Show when the report came on that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. I had no idea, at that time, what was happening. I really didn't know or understand what a terrorist or terrorism was all about. It's crazy how one day changes everything. We've been at war for 13 years now, and there's no end in sight. I'm sadden by all the evilness in this world. My heart hurts for the families who lost loved ones in the attacks that day.

I pray for the families who lost loved ones 13 years ago. I pray for our country, our leaders, and the leaders around the world. I pray for the men & women in our military who are fighting to keep us safe. I pray that people will turn to God and seek peace and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment