Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Painting with a Toddler

Have you ever been to Painting with a Twist? Well, if you haven't, then you should. It is so much fun. Well, today, I did my own painting with a little twist at home. I have been working on a project where I painted something and Brady has been wanting to help me paint. I figured he'd enjoy painting his own picture so we bought him some water paint this weekend. Today he got to paint for the first time and he did a great job. He seemed to enjoy it and the best part is that he didn't make a huge mess. I really enjoy doing fun things with Brady. I think I may have a little artist in the future!



Of course, every painter has to have a little paint on his face.





The masterpiece! He actually did a good job.


2 comments:

  1. Those first masterpieces are so special. What a fun way to spend the day!!! I am a firm believer that the mess is worth the experience for my kids. :) how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete