Sunday, September 7, 2014

Grandparent's Day 2014

Grandparent's Day is a holiday that I sometimes remember and sometimes I don't. This year, I happened to remember it. Steven wanted to smoke some meat this weekend so I used that opportunity to invite the grandparents over for a get-together. I made a home-made carrot cake and Steven took care of the rest of the food. I love having our families over at my house to eat. We had a great time together and the food was delicious!
Steven's grandmother holding Rayleigh & my grandmother holding Brant.



Steven and Mary Nell

Lene & me

 We are so blessed to have these two ladies in our lives. They are very special women who have had a very big hand in making Steven and I who we are today. I treasure the pictures of them with our babies.
Happy Grandparent's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment