Saturday, January 10, 2015

Brady, My (Almost) 3 Year Old

It's so hard to believe that in two short months, Brady will be 3!!! He is growing up so fast. I look at pictures from this time last year and he looks so grown up now. He says the funniest things, my favorite thing he says right now is, "oh yes me are". This winter has been tough on all of us, but I really hate that Brady hasn't been able to go and do anything lately. I'm really looking forward to getting everyone out and spending time as a family, away from the house. I know it'll be difficult, but I'm so ready to get out and do some fun stuff with Brady, and soon, I'll get to see all 6 of them interact and play with each other. Brady is a good big brother (most of the time), sometimes, he can be mean and stingy. Hopefully that'll get better as the quints get more interactive.
He got so many trains for Christmas..


On Christmas Eve, Steven, Gavin, and Brady delivered Christmas goodies to our neighbors. Here he is running home.



All boy!


I never seem to get good pics of him. He hates stopping and smiling for me. :(

Getting his hair cut.

Chick-fil-A at a Mexican restaurant.. We'll do whatever it takes to make him happy.


He's such a silly boy!!!
I'm so in love with my sweet Brady Boo. He's a mess and keeps me on my toes all the time, but I can't imagine life without him. He's so funny, always on the move, and we never know what's going to come out his mouth. Love, love, love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment