Saturday, January 31, 2015

This Time Last Year....

January 31, 2014 was the day my doctors admitted me into the hospital (Baylor Univ. Med. Center) for the remainder of my pregnancy. I knew it was coming and both Steven and I were packed and as ready was we could be for the remainder of my pregnancy. I was scared. I was just days away from reaching the point of viability for the babies, but I knew I didn't want them to come that early. I knew the outcome for them would probably be bad if they came at that point. I was so sad that I was going to be away from Brady. I still feel guilty for being away from him for all those months of hospital bed rest and the babies' NICU stay. But I'm also thankful for that time. I look back with a great appreciation of everyone who was involved in helping me through a very scary, crazy, emotional, and exciting time in my life. I met so many wonderful people during that time and they all hold a special place in my heart. And the most rewarding part of the whole experience is that we finally came home on August 1st with five healthy, beautiful, and wonderful babies. I'm so thankful God gave us our quints. They were definitely unexpected, but I can't imagine our lives without them.
Gracie & Brady

Brant

Brant & Brady

Tessa


Rayleigh

G, R, M

Mia

Gracie
I can't thank God enough for all my many blessings. I'm a mama to six beautiful babies straight from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment