Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Steven's Garden 2015

Who knew you started getting ready for your summer garden in January? But it's true. Steven and Brady have been hard at work plowing up the garden and already planting a few things. Steven loves gardening, I guess it's a therapeutic hobby for him. Last year, because of all the craziness of having the quints, he wasn't able to do one, so he's super excited about this year's garden. Steven learned his gardening skills from his grandfather, Bobby Mills, and he loved to talk to my grandfather about it too. Steven's seriously got an old soul trapped in a 33 year old body.
Brady loves to ride the tractor with Steven, and I foresee many fights over who gets to ride with daddy in the near future!









And a little disclaimer..... I don't help at all with the garden so I never say it's our garden. Steven & Brady do all the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment