Sunday, March 22, 2015

Brady is 3!!!

I can't believe my baby is three years old already. I've been thinking a lot lately about what life was like before Brady arrived, and I really can't remember. I know I worked late a lot of days and I exercised more and watched my shows the day they aired and slept pretty good at night, but that's about it. Steven and I had a pretty great life before all our kids arrived, but it was kind-of boring.

Now, our lives are anything but boring. Brady was the missing piece we needed in our lives. He makes us smile every single day. He's funny and says the funniest things. His smile lights up a room. His laugh is contagious. He is so stinking cute. His vocabulary and speech is so much better than it used to be and it seems like it improves every single day. He's starting to have more to do with the babies. He likes to make them laugh. All five babies adore him, especially Brant. He calls the quints "my babies". He can be mean and too rough to them. We have started potty training, and let me tell you.... it's awful! He doesn't want any part of peeing or pooping on the potty. I sure hope it gets better (and soon). He can take his own clothes off and he knows where to put them. He loves to wear baseball caps. He went to the dentist a few weeks ago, and he didn't have any cavities. He's been pretty healthy over the past year. When he does get sick, he's usually well in a couple of days. He loves to watch tv (he'd watch tv all day long if I'd let him). He knows most of his colors. He can count to 10. He loves to go to church. He loves to go play at Aunt Kayla's, Uncle Jeremy, Gage, & Makenna's house. Gage has a pet lizard and Brady loves to hold the lizard. He also loves to play with Gavin (however, half the time they fight). He can be a home body, but when he gets the opportunity to go with someone in our family, he goes. He loves to go see Nana, Pops and Meme. He loves Thomas the Train, Fox & Hound, Finding Nemo, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Bubble Guppies, and Curious George. He likes to play with his trains. When he goes to sleep he has have his pillow, blanket, stuffed monkey, and Curious George. He loved opening his birthday presents. We work on manners and he's pretty good about saying yes/no mam/sir, thank you and please. He can be a good helper (when he wants to be). He is silly and likes to make you laugh at him. He is a pretty good napper, but sometimes he puts up a fight. I'm trying my best to make him more independent. I know it's good for him to be able to do things for himself, plus it helps me out since I'm so busy with the quints. He loves strawberry oatmeal, yogurt, fruit gummy snacks, frozen pizza, and chicken. He'd rather snack all day than sit down and eat a meal.

Brady was 8lb 2oz at birth, he now weighs 29lbs. He's pretty small for his age. We wears mostly 3T shirts (but can fit in some 2T and 4T). He wears 2T pants. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

I can't thank God enough for blessing us with Brady. I wanted to be a mama so bad and God picked the very best little boy to give to me.

My bouncing baby boy.

Brady's 1st birthday

Brady's 2nd birthday

Sleepy boy

Playing with Uncle Preston

Always on the go.


I love his beautiful eyes.

Such a handsome guy.

He's not afraid of anything.

Climbing on the babies' toys

Playing with frogs


He likes to hide under the table when he's doing something he's not suppose to.

He's so silly


He's a great big brother (most of the time).

He's mischievous.
It's so hard to believe he's 3 years old.
Happy birthday Brady Boo! These past three years have been wonderful because of you. You are a blessing straight from heaven and I'm so honored and thankful to be your mama!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment