Thursday, March 5, 2015

Rayleigh - 11 month

Rayleigh is our curious baby. She likes to escape from where we keep the babies and explore the house. She's not scared of anything. She is so clumsy, I don't know what she's going to do when she doesn't have to wear her helmet anymore. She'll fall over and hit her head (and for now, while she wears the helmet) it's ok, but when the helmet comes off, which will be in 2 weeks, she's going to have a lot of bruises on her head. She can crawl, clap, and say mama. She wears size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothes. She has long dark brown hair and it is so wild and curly (she's definitely my daughter). She has dark brown eyes. She has the darkest complexion of all my kids. She's becoming a mama's girl. When she's tired, she'll crawl over to me, hold her hands up and wait for me to pick her up and rock her to sleep. She sleeps well during the night.
Sitting with Nana

My 11 month old has long enough hair to braid! How crazy is that????


Snuggling up with Tessa

Wild hair day

No comments:

Post a Comment