Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mia - 1 Year Old

Mia is our first born quint and she's our oldest daughter, I can already tell she's going to be the bossy older sister. She is crawling, sitting on her own, and she's pulling up now. She likes to blow raspberries. She can throw a major fit! She is not napping well. She will nap for about 30 minutes and then wake up. I think she's figured out if she wakes up early she can get all the attention. But then she falls asleep at the table. She can say hi and wave, but she mostly likes to growl. She is really coming out of her shell. She's becoming more social; at the birthday party, she went to anyone that would take her, which is very unusual for her.  She has a funny and cute personality. She has 2 teeth. Her hair is curly and brown. Her eyes are hazel.
At birth, Mia weighed 2 lbs 10 oz and was 14.9 inches; now she's 15 lbs 14 oz and is 26.5 inches. She gained 2 lbs in the past month. Mia was born with subglottic stenosis (which means she has a narrow airway). She had her airway stretched twice while in the NICU and twice after she was released. She has done so well since then; however, her voice is raspy, I don't know if she'll always sound like that or if her voice will get stronger, but she's got a very distinctive voice. All in all, she's healthy and I'm so thankful about that; I just pray she'll continue stay healthy and do well.

This is the day we brought her home from the NICU. She was the third baby to come home.


Such a sweet girl.




She loves her Mr. Frog
Oh how I love this little girl!

A little green paint on her nose.

Love that smile.


That hair...lol

Ready to work out. 

Love her sparkly eyes.

She's a little ham sometimes.

Such a happy girl.


Snuggling with daddy.

She makes the biggest messes when she eats.

The perfect picture of her sweet little face.
She had the most fun with her smash cake.

I just love my beautiful baby girl.
Happy birthday Mia Danielle. I am so blessed and thankful to be your mama. I love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment