Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Tessa - 1 Year Old

Tessa is such a sweet baby. She smiles all the time. She is crawling, sitting on her own, and is trying to pull up. She can wave, pats herself, and babbles (she can say baba). When she's not happy, she'll let you know, but most of the time, she's happy. She likes to sleep on a boppy pillow and it's helping her sleep well. She is funny and plays well with others and on her own. She now has 4 teeth (two on top and two on bottom). She is starting to take her bottle better. She likes to be held and is very cuddly. She's starting to get a little more aggressive. She used to let the other babies steal toys away from her and she would just sit there, but now she will fight back and get the toy back. She has stood up on her own (unassisted) for about 10 seconds on two occasions now. She's starting to take a few more risks lately and getting more adventurous.
At birth, Tessa was 2 lbs 14 oz and 16.5 inches long. She's now 18 lbs 4 oz and is 27 inches long. She's tied with Brant as the biggest baby, but she feels so much heavier. Tessa has never had any major issues from birth until now. Like the other girls, she has feeding issues, and still has a feeding tube. But overall, Tessa is very healthy and I'm so thankful for that and I hope she continues to do well.


The day Tessa came home. She was the second baby home from the NICU.
She has always been a happy baby.






I sure love my happy girl!



Miss Photogenic 

Her smile makes me smile.

This pic cracks me up.


Us Texans like big bows. :)



I love it when she wrinkles her nose.
She enjoyed the birthday party!

My beautiful smily girl. She's such a sweetheart.
I don't have many pictures of Tessa where she's not smiling. She's such a happy baby. She's also very photogenic. Happy 1st Birthday Tessa, I love you so much and I'm so thankful God blessed me with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment