Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a great week. A couple of the kids (Rayleigh, Tessa, & Gracie) have been battling the stomach bug. It's not too bad, they act fine, for the most part but have had diarrhea and vomiting every so often. I'm hoping they are about to be better and I'm really hoping the other 3 as well as Steven and I don't get it. But with all that being said, I think it's always good to find humor and have humor in your life every single day, even on those bad days when nothing seems to be going right. So, here you go...some pictures to put a smile on your face.





Help I've fallen and I can't get up!


This mama's girl has been getting back up each night so she can play with mama, daddy, and Brady.







This is what Rayleigh looks like any time I'm not holding her.


Pops has special powers. He can hold 3 babies at once!



They love each other

Alien Brant using the I Love You sign.

Kenna & Gracie

We were having fun with hats today.

M




T


R


T


BL





T



R

Tom & Brant

T


Be Blessed!
Michelle
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment