Monday, February 8, 2016

Hello Monday!

Welcome back y'all! Hope you had a marvelous weekend.

Here's some words to get our week started off right....

If you saw the size 
of the blessing coming,
you would understand
the magnitude of the 
battle you are fighting.

This quote really spoke to me when I read it. I made me think about my struggle with miscarriages and my fight to stay pregnant with Brady and the quints. We are all fighting some battle in our lives... Never give up y'all. I know it's so hard sometimes, but never give up!

Michelle's Monday Tidbits:
Two years ago, I watched the Super Bowl from a hospital room at Baylor University Medical Center. Steven had to leave to go home shortly after the game started and for the first time in my life, I stayed in a hospital all by myself. That was just the first of many lonely nights in a hospital room but I have to say, every single one of them were worth it.

So, do you remember who won Super Bowl 48???? If you guessed the Seahawks then you are right! They beat the Broncos.

Did your team win the Super Bowl 50 last night??? I'm just giddy over the Broncos winning. I was hoping they'd win but thought it was a long shot. Boy what a show their defense put on! I've always liked the Broncos, I don't know why but I have. I'm happy for Peyton, and I'm especially happy for former Cowboy coach and player, Wade Phillips and DeMarcus Ware. I'm sad DeMarcus is no longer a Cowboy but happy he's now a Super Bowl Champion.

And now I'm sad football season is over but excited for baseball season to start so we can cheer on our Maud Cardinals. Last year, once it warmed up, we took the quints to a few games. My nephew, Gage, plays and we love to go support him and the rest of the team.
Enjoying the Super Bowl with these lovely people.
My hubby is a crazy photo bomber!
I hope you have a great week! Be blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment