Monday, February 1, 2016

Hello Monday!

Hello Monday and Hello February!! I can't grasp that January is already over. The past couple of days have been so pleasant outside that it feels more like April than February, but I'm not complaining, I'll take sunny and 70's any day over cold and wet weather.

To get our week started off right, here's a some inspiration.

Helping one person might not change the whole world,
but it could change the world for one person.

Michelle's Monday Tidbits:
So how are you doing with your New Year Resolutions?? Are you sticking with it or have you already fallen off the wagon (so to speak)??? I learned a long time ago to not make crazy resolutions or as I like to call them, New Year Goals.
Overall, I'd give myself a B. Still need to do better in my prayer life, but overall I'm doing pretty good.

Here's a picture of the Mia to make you smile.
Truck driver Mia says have a great week!
:)
I hope you all have a great week. Be blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment