Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hey Y'all! Here's your smile for the week! Be blessed!
The Fab Five 

Last week was beautiful and warm so we enjoyed popsicles in our diapers.




Tessa

Mia

Tessa

Brant

Gracie

I know this is totally random, but this picture makes me so happy.
6 cups for 6 sweet blessings.

Rayleigh

Mia

Gracie & Mia

Rayleigh & Tessa


Poor Brant...I wonder how many times his sisters are going to make him dress up???

He didn't know what to think of the big bow on his head.


Brady has become my right-hand-man. He loves to help mama.

Showing off his turtle he made in class.





Tessa swinging at therapy.

Rayleigh
Rayleigh & Gracie
Sweet sisters
Gracie on bottom, Rayleigh in middle, and Mia on top

You know your diaper is pretty stinky when you can't stand your own stench.
(Mia)

Mia

Mia being goofy.

Rayleigh

Tessa

Mia & Tessa playing with the ball.
I love it when they play together, even if it only lasts for 3.7 seconds.

Rayleigh


Brant loves to play with balls. He's always coming up to me wanting me to throw the ball to him.

The countdown is on!!!!
March 15 we'll have a 4 year old!
March 18 we'll have FIVE 2 year olds!!!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals

No comments:

Post a Comment