Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hi there! I guess you've stopped by to see what crazy things the Six Sweet Seals are up to this week??? Well here we go!  :)

Brady is modeling his tattoos on his hands.


Mia is all comfy in a box.



Sleeping beauty AKA Rayleigh

Mia & Rayleigh

Gracie


Back to my old habits of painting my nails in the car.
Red for Valentine's Day.  
Mia, Tessa, Brant, Gracie, & Rayleigh
Modeling their homemade Valentine outfits.
Rayleigh modeling and showing off her sweet smile.



Brant & Mia
Brant put this hand band on his head himself...I did not do this to him, I promise.

Some habits die hard...Brady is enjoying a pacifier.


Mia went missing.... She has a new hiding spot...if you find her here then you know she's doing one of two things...
1) pooping or 2) doing something she's not suppose to do.
:) 

Tessa and her triplets... I'm not the only in the family with multiples.  ;)


Beautiful smiley Tessa.
Mia loves her popsicle.
Brant looks like a vampire.
Gracie
Rayleigh 
Have a great rest of the week! Be blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment