Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016

January went by so fast. It was a fairly uneventful month for us. Overall, everyone was pretty healthy which is such a blessing. For the most part, we stayed inside and stayed warm. But speaking of warm, we ended January with temperatures in the 70's, and it was glorious. We all enjoyed our time in the sun for the past 3 days.

I started two new series on my blog this month (Hello Monday & Hump Day Humor) and was successful at keeping up with it. I hope I can keep it up.

I'll tell you about our January through these cute pictures.
We rang in the new year...

I went on a date with these two handsome guys. We watched the movie The Little Dinosaur and then had dinner.

The quints got back to work at therapy.

Brady got back to school.

Mia got a good report about her eyes.

Gracie got ear tubes.

Mia pulled out her g-tube and had to spend the day in ER.
 Today we spent several hours outside. Got to love winters in Texas. Here's some pictures of our fun in the sun.
I love this picture.
A couple of the quints snuck under our fence into the pasture behind our house. This is Mia running into wide open spaces. And the tree in the background is my favorite tree.

Tessa & Brant

I was trying to keep Brant from going under the fence.


Steven climbing through the fence to fetch a couple of kids.

I'm calling for reinforcement since a kid or two has snuck through the fence.

We flew kites.




Mia was helping me 'try' to fly a kite.





Rayleigh



Tessa resting in the wagon.

It was hard pulling a wagon full of babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment