Monday, January 11, 2016

Hello Monday!

I've never been a big fan of Monday. It's always been the hardest day of the week. Since I feel this way towards Monday, I'm going to use this day to focus on something positive. I'm also going to give you random tidbits about myself so you can get to know me better. I want to get to know my readers better so please leave a comment about what I talk about each Monday. And of course, there will always be something about the Six Sweet Seals, because let's face it, that's why any of you read my blog, right. ;)

Just to get you thinking....
My friend posted this on her wall and I thought it was something great to think about:

Four Things 
You Can't Recover:

The Stone after the throw.
The Word after it's said.
The Occasion after it's missed.
The Time after it's gone.

Michelle's Monday Tidbit:
My favorite sport to watch is football. I love everything about football except the players getting hurt. I love high school, college, and professional football. My heart will always belong to the Maud Cardinals, that's my hometown school and who I cheered for back in my junior high & high school days. My favorite college team would be The University of North Texas Mean Green Eagles because that's were I went to college. I also like to watch the Texas Longhorns. And my favorite professional team is none other than America's Team...The Dallas Cowboys (and I don't care how bad they are, I will always love them).

So, tonight is the last night of college football and I could care less about the two teams who are playing but I'm going to try to watch as much of the game as I can because it'll be several months before I see another college football game. I'm picking Clemson because they are the underdogs and I love to cheer for the underdogs! May the best team win!

Please leave me a comment at my blog or on my Facebook page at Six Sweet Seals and let me know what your favorite sport is and if you're watching the National Championship game tonight, who do you think will win?????

Are you ready for a good Monday laugh????
I bought a new Valentine picture frame and wanted to get a picture of the kids in their Valentine shirts to put in the frame....this is how the photo shoot unfolded...needless to say, I didn't get the picture I wanted today, but if at first you don't succeed, try, try again....and again, and again, if you have six kids! ;)
Tessa trying to bite Brant, Brant trying to get away from Tessa. Mia was trying to escape.

Not wanting any part of pictures this morning.
Have a blessed Monday friends!
xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment