Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 Accomplishments & 2016 Goals

2015 was full of accomplishments for our family. It's amazing how much the kids have grown and changed over the year.

Steven
Steven made the decision to go back to school. This past fall he took 2 classes and did very well in both. I'm so proud of him and can't wait for him to graduate with his MBA.

Brady
Brady started school in the fall. He is in Pre-K 3 at a local Christian school. He goes Monday- Wednesday from 9am-12pm. He had a few rough weeks at the beginning but eventually got the hang of things. He has learned so much in the past 4 months and I'm so proud of him.
Brady & Brant


Brady at the beginning of 2015

Quints
Wow! I don't even know where to begin with them, they have grown and changed so much this year. Everyone was walking by June. We've had to put gates in the house to contain them. They are so much fun and such a joy to be around.
The quints at the beginning of 2015
Gracie
Mia & Gracie
Brant
Tessa
Rayleigh
Me
Last New Years, I made one goal for myself, I wanted to be a daily bible reader. In the past, I've not studied the bible like I should and I made it my goal in 2015 to do better. There were a few days here and there that I missed, but for the most part, I met my goal and it has become a habit. I didn't stop there, I made it a goal to read the bible to Brady every day and now it is also a habit for him. Brady also memorized 26 bible verses which is way more than I ever knew at age of 35, so I'm super proud of him.

My 2016 Goals
1. I don't want to just read the bible every day, I really want to dig deeper into the word this year. I want 2016 to be a year of great spiritual growth for me and my family.

2. I want to improve my prayer life. If I had to give my prayer life a grade, I'd have to give myself a C-. I'm very ashamed and embarrassed by how poorly my prayer life is and that all changes now. 2016 is the year of prayer!

3. I want to manage my household better this year. My house is the cleanest and most organized right now than it has been in 2 years (and I'm not exaggerating). I'm going to try to keep the house tidy and organized and I want to work on being more organized as a wife and mom.

4.  Enjoy the little things more. This year, Brady turns 4 and the quints turn 2, they are getting to a fun age so I plan on doing more fun things as a family.

Here's to staying the course and having a fabulous year!
Many blessings to you!
XOXO,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment