Monday, January 18, 2016

Hello Monday!

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day everyone!!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Ours was uneventful, which is our norm for this time of the year, but that's just fine with me.

Here's a little thought to get our week started off on the right foot....
If at first you don't succeed,
try reading the instructions.
;)

Michelle's Monday Tidbit:
January and February are my two least favorite months of the whole year. After the hustle and bustle of the holidays are over, there's just nothing to do until spring. All the beautiful Christmas decorations are back in the attic, the trees outside are bare, and it gets dark way too early. I don't like having to wear a bunch of layers to keep warm, but I hate being cold. I just don't like this time of year.

To try to make the best out of this season I work on planning my kids birthday party (March is the big birthday month for us). Because of that, I'm glad there's not a lot going on during this time of the year so I can focus on planning a special day for our special little Seals.

What's your least favorite time of the year???

Update and Prayer Request:
We got more amazing news about our sweet Gracie Lou.... She has graduated from physical therapy!!! How wonderful is that?!?!?!! I cried tears of joy as the therapist was talking to me about everything. I know she thought I was crazy, but I couldn't help myself. I kept thinking about how exactly 22 months ago, this little 2lb 7oz girl was born 11 weeks early and had so many things going against her but she's overcoming all the odds! So, so, so excited about how awesome Gracie and all the quints are doing! God is awesome!

Now, switching gears, I took Gracie to the ENT doc today and she has lots of fluid in her ears and her hearing is a tad bit out of the norm (because of the fluid). So..she will be getting ear tubes on Friday. Please keep her in your prayers.
She has the cutest pig tails ever!!!!


So proud of my little Gracie Lou!
Have a great week everyone!
xoxo,
Michelle
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment