Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Y'all, I'm about 95% sure my kids are all part-monkey. Seriously, all six of my kids can climb on anything. We have made so many changes to our house to keep them contained to one area, but they are about to figure out how to climb over our gates. I'm seriously at a loss, I don't know what we'll do once they figure out how to escape from our gates. Take a look for yourselves....
Santa brought the kids this kitchen for Christmas and all they want to do is climb on it.
And no, this is not a posed picture..they got up there themselves.
Mia, Gracie, & Tessa
Brant can climb halfway up this fence and is in our drawer where we keep our breathing treatment supplies.
Gracie is taking notes.
Steven can't even talk on the phone without a kid climbing on top of him.
I wanted to get a cute picture of the girls in their super cute outfits Ms. Belinda & Ms. Lori got them for Christmas, but of course, no on wanted to cooperate for pictures. Just take it from me...the outfits are adorable!
Mia, Tessa, Brant, Gracie, & Rayleigh

Rayleigh wanted no part of pictures.

Gracie trying to bite Rayleigh


Rayleigh was still trying to escape, Gracie is mad she got in trouble for trying to bite her sister.

The End...

Mia was working hard at therapy today. 
Climbing stairs.


Ready to go for a ride.
And just in case you need a good laugh today...check out these goofballs.
Check out the static in Mia's hair.
I can't decide who Brady looks like more....
Harry Potter or Simon the Chipmunk.
Brady & Tom (aka McCall)
Gracie Lou Smartypants.
And lastly, I'll end on a sweet note, when I picked up Brady from school today, he had made an owl in class. Brady named his owl Brant....how sweet is that?!?!?
Our little owl Brant.
:)
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!!
Please continue to keep Gracie in your prayers. We have to be at the surgery center at 6:15am on Friday morning, surgery should start around 7am. She will be getting tubes in her ears.

xoxo,
Michelle
You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment