Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hump Day Humor

So I've decided to start a new series on my blog called Hump Day Humor. So many times I have seen people post on social media about how fake some people are, how people only post happy pictures where everyone is always smiling. Anytime I see posts like that I give that person a great big eye roll. I mean seriously, there is enough bad stuff in the world that we are confronted with every.single.day. I love it when I login to Facebook and read a positive post about an engagement announcement or baby announcement. I love seeing people's smiling kiddos. I love reading about someone doing something nice for someone else. I love the good stuff. I don't understand why people don't want to hear and see the good stuff. I've gotten to the point where if one of my "friends" only posts negative things or are always "ranting" about something, I either hide them and I've even started unfriending people; I hate drama and I sure don't want to see it every time I get on social media. No one's life is perfect, we all have our daily struggles, it just that some people don't like to air out their dirty laundry for the whole world to see. I know I sure don't. There are some aspects of our lives that should be private. However, with all that being said, I love sharing stories about my kids. They are the joy of my life and so much fun and sometimes, the mishaps make the funniest stories and memories.

So this new series is to give you a real and funny insight into our crazy life with the Six Sweet Seals.
I was trying to get a cute picture of the girls to show off their shirts I got for them... it says, Cute Runs in the Family. How perfect is that for my quintuplet girls. :)

Of course, no one wanted to smile.
And just to make this "real" I made sure I angled my camera just right so you couldn't see the mess behind the couch.
;)
Tessa started dancing.
I just couldn't get everyone to look.
Poor Rayleigh's nose has been wiped so much lately that her little face is very chapped/dry.
Mia's face is cracking me up.
Mia is still making funny faces.
No one will look.
Silly Mia.
Gracie had had enough.
Oh Gracie Lou!
Here's the sweetest picture even though Gracie is trying to escape.
And that's a wrap! lol
Tessa is killing me with her finger in her nose.

As for the boys...
I was going to write a cute description calling them the Vest Brothers Ever....but they weren't having it.
In fact, they hated their vest.

Brady is so hard to photograph. *Sigh*
Brant's not sure what's going on...


Finally, the crying stopped but the tears remained. 
Well, there you have it.... Sometimes the best thing to do is laugh through your frustrations.

xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment