Saturday, October 11, 2014

My littlest Prince and Princesses

 I think these pics of the quints are too sweet not to share with all my friends. I hope when you look at these pictures you think about how awesome and wonderful our God is! This time last year we were facing the reality that our lives weren't going to turn out as we had planned. We were facing the possibility that we might lose all our babies (or some), and/or they could be born with severe disabilities, or we could have five beautiful & healthy babies. Thank the Lord we were blessed with five beautiful and healthy babies! I read stories almost daily of higher order multiple pregnancies that don't end with a happy ending like ours did and it reinforces the fact that God is in charge of everything and if we will surrender to Him and let Him take control in our lives, ANYTHING is possible! God doesn't always say yes to our prayers, He has said no to many of my prayers and requests in the past, however, I'm so thankful He said yes FIVE times with my pregnancy with the quints. I can't imagine life without them now!

Brant
Mia
Tessa 
Tessa

Rayleigh


Gracie

Gracie

Brant

M, T, B, G, R

Every good and perfect gift is from above!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment