Friday, October 17, 2014

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Day

Wednesday was Pregnancy & Infant Loss Day. I didn't even know there was such a day until the quints' occupational therapist told me. Then a few hours later, I got a text from my friend Paula telling me she was thinking of me and remember our precious angels in heaven. I think it's such a wonderful idea to spend one day to remember those precious angels. I don't sit and think about my miscarriages as much as I used to, just because I'm so busy with my six angels on earth, but the hurt of losing them is still there and it always will be. I never experienced true heartbreak until I had my first miscarriage, and then it just kept happening. So many people don't understand the pain that comes with losing a baby (at any stage in it's life). My miscarriages taught me a valuable lesson in how God doesn't always say yes to our prayers. For whatever reason, God said no to all those babies I lost. It was hard to try to understand that and except God's plan for me. But I will say, God does have a plan for all of us and He always takes care of us and gets us through whatever storm we're facing. 

So, for those of you out there that are going to similar situations with miscarriages or have lost a baby, my heart goes out to you. I pray God will give you peace and comfort to get you through the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment