Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February 2016

Goodbye February... Hello Birthday Month! February was a good month. We had some very nice weather and were able to play outside a lot in February, which was so nice. February was pretty low key which helped me focus on getting ready for the big birthday party. Here's a look back at our February.
We had fun at Brady's Valentine party at school.
Oh how I love this guy.
Valentine's Day with my sweetie.
So blessed to get to spend the rest of my Valentine's Days with my sweetheart.
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE
Pretty days call for a walk through the neighborhood.
#mama'sooutofshape
Love was in the air all month long.
Sisterly love is the best love.

Love my little helper.
Brady
Love her big smile.
Tessa
Love her sweet smile.
Rayleigh
Love her crazy hair.
Mia
Love my diva.
Gracie
Love my little ladies man.
Brant
Well that about wraps up our February....I'm looking forward to a big and exciting birthday month for all SIX SWEET SEALS!!!! #4 for Brady & #2 for Mia, Tessa, Brant, Gracie, & Rayleigh!!!!

Be Blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment