Monday, March 21, 2016

Hello Monday!!

Hey y'all!! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. Ours was amazing and exhausting.

Let's get started with a good spring quote:
The best time for 
new beginnings 
is now!

About Us:
Y'all I am exhausted! The kids' birthday party was a huge success! Not everything went as I'd planned but that's just the way things go sometimes. I am going to blog about the quints turning two and all about the birthday party, but not today, this mama is too tired. Last week was fast and furious. On top of all the birthday celebrations I was fighting a sinus infection. After several nights of not sleeping and dealing with lots of snot, I gave in and went to the doctor and got a steroid shot and antibiotics. Thankfully the medicine worked fast and I felt great for the party. It rained, a lot, last week which kept us inside most of the week. The quints were extra cranky due to being cooped up for so long. The rain kept our yard drenched so I had to move the party from our back porch to the garage, but it worked out fine. I can't wait to share the birthday party pictures with you!!

Now, I know everyone loves to see pictures of the kids on all my posts, but I don't have time to upload any today, please don't be too disappointed in me. I promise, I will overload you on pictures from the party ASAP!!!

Have a great week y'all! I've got a busy one full of appointments and parties, but we will manage and make it all happen. :)      
Be blessed!
Xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals or in Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment