Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hump Day Humor

Hey Y'all!!! Hope your week is going well. Here's some stories & pictures to put a smile on your face.

So Brady's teacher told me a funny story about Brady and a little girl in his class. During play doh time she overheard a little girl tell Brady, "Brady, you are wearing me out today. Just wearing me out." lol   Out of the mouths of babes! I thought that was just too cute and too funny not to share with all of you. And I completely understand how that little girl feels...Brady wears me out too sometimes! :)
A cop visited school today. Brady got to look inside  the car.

But of course, he's always a little shy around new people and had to sit in Holly Boo's lap.
I'm beginning to think he's got a crush on Holly Boo and just finds ways to cozy up to her. lol

Brady & his cousin Avery.

Gracie with crazy hair.

Petting the puppy.




It's hard to tell in this picture but the kids have figured out how to get behind the kitchen and push it around with siblings on top. 




I backed into our trash cans with our big van the other day.
Thankfully no one and nothing was harmed.
Crazy woman driver right here! lol
Actually I'm pretty proud of how well I drive our big 12 passenger van!

You might be a quint mama if.....
this is what your buggy looks like when buying diapers!
Funny story: Someone came up behind me in line and asked if I was Kayla's sister. I said yes, and she laughed and said, yeah, the tower of boxes gave you away! lol
 Side note: After the quints were born, our community held a big diaper drive for us. It was a HUGE success! The quints are almost 2 and this is the first time I've had to buy diapers....but wait...there were lots of people that gave us gift cards when we had our community-wide baby shower and I've held on to those gift cards for times like now so all these boxes were free thanks to so many wonderful people who are so loving and generous. And just so you know, we still have plenty of diapers but have run out of the size the quints need right now. We tried to go up to the next biggest size and they are just too big so I decided to go buy the right size and hopefully they'll grow some and go up to the next size before we run out of these.
Every baby needs a bath in the sink at least once!!!
Mia got sick at lunch so we just cleaned her off in the sink and she loved it!
That's all folks! Have a great rest of the week! Be blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment