Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Home Tour: The Kids' Bathroom

Welcome back to our house! Today I'm going to show you the kids' bathroom. The bathroom is nothing special, but I wanted to show you how I used personal touches to make it fun and kid friendly.

When I was pregnant with Brady, I registered for a shower curtain and rug for his bathroom, and thankfully I was gifted with both. I knew I wanted more kids so I had to pick out bathroom accessories that would work for both boys and girls (in case we ended up with both sexes). I didn't want to pick a theme for the bathroom because I just didn't know what the future held for us and I didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff and not like it in a year or two, I always try to make smart purchases that will last me a while and save money. After the quints arrived and I started doing canvases with their hand/foot prints, I knew that was what I wanted to use to decorate the bathroom. I love the kids' bathroom, it's perfect for the Six Sweet Seals.
You know me...I'm not going to buy decorations..I'm going to make them.
I love our hand/foot print art in the bathroom.

The girls are the fish, Tessa didn't corporate and we had to make her handprint into an octopus, and the boys are sharks.
Thank you to my friend McCall for helping me with the canvases.
The girls are mermaids, Brady is a seahorse, and Brant is the crab.

I love all these bright and cheery colors.

That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by!
Be blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment