Monday, March 14, 2016

Hello Monday & Our March Madness

Hey Y'all! Our March Madness is here because it is officially BIRTHDAY WEEK at the Six Sweet Seals house!!!!

Lets get this week started off right with a Birthday Quote:

Age is merely the number of years
the world has been enjoying you!

My babies are all having birthdays this week. Brady turns 4 on Tuesday and Mia, Tessa, Brant, Gracie, and Rayleigh turn 2 on Friday. Our March Madness involves lots of celebrating and me running around trying to get everything ready for the birthday party. I've done most of the prepping for the party already, now I just have to bring it all together. Unfortunately for us, we've been pounded with lots of rain this past week. My plan was to have the party on our back porch, but if it rains more and/or our yard doesn't dry out then I'm going to have to move the party to our garage, which isn't the end of the world, but wasn't what I was planning either, but oh well, I can't control the weather, I have to be flexible and just deal with what I can control. No matter what, we're going to have a party and it's going to be fun. Birthdays are a big deal to me; I love celebrating the birth of someone I love and I especially love celebrating my kids' special day.   ;)

What we've been up to:
Last week was Brady's Spring Break and even though it rained, a lot, he had a great week. He got to spend lots of time with Aunt Kayla and his Meme because they work at a school and were on Spring Break as well. We took our trip to the Dallas World Aquarium on Thursday. He went to the movies with Aunt Kris and Gavin.
Kris & Gavin took Brady to the movies...
and out for ice cream.....
and games at Chuck E Cheese.



Family fun at the Dallas World Aquarium.
Y'all, I can't believe it...today is my little boy's last day to be 3 years old. Tomorrow he will be a 4 year old. He's growing up on me and becoming more and more independent every day. I love him so much and can't believe he's been in my life for 4 years. I am so blessed to be his mama! And speaking of growing up, my babies are turning 2 in four days! They aren't babies anymore and that makes me a little sad.

Well, that's all folks! Have a great week. Be blessed!
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals & you can follow us on Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment