Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hump Day Humor & My 500th Blog Post!!!!!

This week is all about celebrating, we have a lot to celebrate this week. And speaking of celebrating, I have a personal accomplishment to celebrate....this is my 500th blog post!!!!! I can't believe I've written 500 posts about myself and our family. It has been a labor of love.

Here's a few pictures to put a smile on your face.      :)
This is how we roll.
My sleeping angel.

Gracie with her duck lips.


Mia woke up early and was helping me work on my blog post.
Hello big eye. :)
She gets them from her mama!
The other day, at therapy, Mia had a blowout and  got her pants all dirty and stinky. Of course I didn't have an extra of pants so she had to go the whole day in just her shirt and diaper.
#i'mnosupermom   :(
But hey, she's cute no matter what she's wearing.
This guy is a little loco.
Brant trying on Brady's bike helmet.


Brady worked his puzzle all by himself (this is his first puzzle to do all by himself). He is really becoming an independent little guy.
Rayleigh kept bringing me bows so I kept putting them in her hair.
Bows were everywhere.
That's all folks! Have a great rest of the week. We're less than 2 days away from the quint's birthday!!! Be blessed.
xoxo,
Michelle

You can follow us on Facebook at Six Sweet Seals and on Instagram at six_sweet_seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment